love the skin you're in
How It Works
Gentle controlled volumetric heating of tissue reduces pain, improves blood circulation, and stimulates the muscles.
Who Would Benefit
Previously, women did not have many options to improve issues that occur from aging. Now, with new technology deploying gentle volumetric heating, women have more options to address their feminine health concerns of pain, blood circulation, muscle problems, or Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause (GSM). There are now choices that are effective, easy and painless.
The treatment is intended for feminine
wellness and approved for muscle stimulation,
relaxation, pain reduction, fractional resurfacing,
improvement of blood circulation, and for the
treatment of the symptoms of Genitourinary
Syndrome of Menopause (GSM).
Have a Question?
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
- Patients can expect to feel a heating sensation during treatment. Results can be
felt and seen immediately, with continued improvements over the following weeks or
- Depending on the intensity of the treatment, there is little to no downtime. Most patients may have slight discomfort during and immediately after treatment. Some patients will experience no discomfort at all.
- Your physician will determine the best treatment plan for you. The majority of patients have 2-3 sessions, however, most notice a difference after only 1 treatment.
- The number of sessions depends on your treatment concerns, your personal goals, and
if you plan to use a combination treatment or a single treatment approach.
- Dryness, burning sensations, and irritation in the genital area
- Poor vaginal lubrication during sex, discomfort or pain with intercourse, and impaired sexual function
- An urgent need to urinate, painful urination, or recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs)