tone & refine your body
Plus uses fractionated radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production for body remodeling. After Plus treatments you can achieve a more youthful and toned skin contour making your body appear smoother, sexier and younger.
How It Works
Plus was created and based on the
development and clinical success of the
proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control and
Extend) technology. A.C.E. technology
targets deep within the skin to ensure that
no areas are under, or over-treated, thereby
maximizing results and providing consistent
Who Would Benefit
Plus is recommended for individuals who are looking for a non-invasive skin treatment to address targeted areas that require contraction. Plus can be used to reduce texture irregularities in lax skin to provide a lifted appearance. Plus is safe and can be used on all skin types and tones.
During treatment most patients will feel a heat sensation and “feel” tighter. Over time patients typically notice a reduction in the folds of their skin leading to a smoother contour of the body. Textural irregularities will even out and sagging skin will appear more toned.
Have a Question?
For more information, contact us at email@example.com
- Do not drink alcohol at least 48 hours prior to treatment as alcohol can thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising
- Medications and natural supplements that have anti-inflammatory properties such as vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, garlic, St. johns wart, Omega 3 fish oils, ibuprofen, Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS should be avoided, if possible, 2 weeks prior to treatment to reduce the risk of bleeding, bruising and swelling after injections
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after
- If you have a history of cold sores, please let your family physician know, as they may want you to be on anti-viral medication prior to injections
- Plus can be used on parts of the body that may need contraction after the effects of
weight gain/loss or general aging. Most common areas of treatment include the abdomen,
arms (bat wings), inner thighs, outer thighs, back fat and knees.
- Improvements are noted immediately
- There can be some brief mild swelling and bruising
- Duration is often six months to up to two years
- Typically, weekly sessions are recommended over a six to eight week period. Individuals
with mild laxity may be treated in fewer sessions with more weeks between each treatment. Scheduling should be based on a pre-evaluation. Best results will be noticed over time or after a series of treatments.
- Plus is essentially painless and has no downtime; it feels like a hot stone massage.
Patients may see slight redness in the treated area, which will lessen within a few hours.
- All patients are able to return to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 72 hours
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes on/15 minutes off. (place ice pack in a cloth, never directly to the skin)
- Use Tylenol for discomfort
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment