An eternity of fabulous
MORPHEUS8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of
the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process.
How It Works
Fractionated RF energy is a scientifically proven method to reduce wrinkles and rebuild collagen and fat. It is minimally invasive, using a matrix of micro pins to renew deeper layers of the skin with almost no patient downtime.
Morpheus8 can be used on any areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal. The most commonly treated areas include the lower face and neck. Areas of the face and body that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration or acne scarring are suitable for treatment.
Have a Question?
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not drink alcohol at least 48 hours prior to treatment as alcohol can thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising
- Medications and natural supplements that have anti-inflammatory properties such as vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, garlic, St. johns wart, Omega 3 fish oils, ibuprofen, Aspirin, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS should be avoided, if possible, 2 weeks prior to treatment to reduce the risk of bleeding, bruising and swelling after injections
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after
- If you have a history of cold sores, please let your family physician know, as they may want you to be on anti-viral medication prior to injections
- The benefit of Morpheus8’s color blind technology is that it can be used on all skin
types. The unique properties allow even darker tones to be treated.
- Visible results can be seen within a few days, but typically after three weeks the most
noticeable results appear.
- Improvements continue up to three months after treatment.
- Depending on your Morpheus8 treatment regime you can expect to
have between 1-3 sessions.
- A topical anesthetic is applied to the face to reduce discomfort associated with the injections
- Tiny scabs may appear 1-3 days and stay for several days following the treatment. The scabs should not be touched or scratched even if they itch and should be allowed to flake off naturally.
- During the first two days following treatment, the treatment area should be kept clean to avoid contamination or infection. Avoid scrubbing, sun exposure, working out or sweating excessively (no hot tubs or saunas) until area is fully healed (3 days minimum)
- Use a fresh, clean pillowcase at night. Sunglasses/glasses must be wiped down with an alcohol swab prior to putting on post treatment.
- Prophylactic antiviral therapy should be continued for patients with a history of cold sores (Herpes Simplex) when treating around the mouth
- Moisturizer may be applied 24-72 hours after each treatment and then should be applied regularly throughout the course of the treatment. We recommend using AlumierMD post procedure kit for a week following the treatment. Do not use any scrubs or exfoliates until area is fully healed. Generally, 24 hours after treatment, make up can be applied. Mineral based make up less than 6 months old is best.
- Use a high factor sunscreen (at least 30 SPF) daily and protect the treated area from over exposure to the sun for at least 1 month following the treatment, starting 24 hours post treatment. Excessive tanning of any sort (sun exposure, tanning beds, and artificial tanning lotions) is not allowed in the treated areas during the entire course of the treatment.
- Since patient downtime is minimal, makeup can be applied 1 to 2 days after the treatment.
Patients should expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness
for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.