THE ULTIMATE SOLUTION TO REJUVENATE YOUR SKIN
Lumecca is the most powerful intense pulsed light (IPL) to treat pigmented and vascular lesions
How It Works
Lumecca is the most powerful intense pulsed
light (IPL) to treat pigmented and vascular
lesions. After just one use, patients notice
significant improvements in the complexion
and clarity of the skin. Lumecca operates
using photothermolysis, which provides
a photofacial through the delivery of a
comfortable light treatment.
Who Would Benefit
In just 1-3 sessions Lumecca improves the
appearance of: Age spots (red/brown pigmentations), Vascular lesions such as facial
telangiectasias (spider veins) and
poikiloderma, Rosacea (redness), Freckles, Sun damage
Lumecca can be used on all areas of the
body. The most common areas of treatment
are zones that are regularly exposed to the
sun. This often includes the face, neck,
décolletage, legs, hands and arms.
Have a Question?
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Avoid direct, excessive sun exposure or tanning one month prior to treatment.
- During treatment there will be a bright flash of light from the Lumecca that feels like a light
elastic sensation. Redness and a slight warming of the skin are normal after treatment and
usually subsides within an hour.
- Over the next 24-48 hours you may see a darkening of pigmented spots; in the week afterwards the pigmented lesions flake off, leading to an evening out of skin tone.
- After treating vascular lesions you may see the vein blanch and disappear or a color change in the vessel which dissipates after a few days.
- Sun damage and skin complexion results can be seen a few days after the first session.
The skin will continue to look younger and more brilliant over time with most visible
results after 1-2 weeks. Having multiple photofacial sessions will improve the final
- For vascular treatments such as facial telangiectasias, results can be seen in up to
- An improved skin appearance can be noted after the first session. Multiple sessions
provide even better results.
- Treatment regime depends on the severity of skin damage, skin type, type of treatment (vascular vs sun damage) and energy settings.
- Most patients do not experience any side effects and any skin reaction usually resolves
within a few hours.
- Patients may find they are sensitive to sunlight immediately after treatment. It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight and tanning.